CTS Turbo CTS-EXH-TB-0010 Turbo Golf Back Exhaust KIt
CTS Turbo has been dedicated to manufacturing performance parts for enthusiasts by enthusiasts since its inception. Our continued development of the MK6 platform is not limitted to FMIC kits or Turbo kits, our all new 3" turbo-back exhaust system is evidence of that. The CTS Turbo MK6 Golf R 3" turbo-back exhaust system is hand tig welded using the finest T304 stainless steel. Our exhaust system was designed for both street use and big turbo abuse. Other MK6 R20 2.0T exhausts that are currently available can choke peak power and limit the breathing due to their 2.5"/2.75" construction. The 3" design of the CTS Turbo MK6 Golf R turbo-back is ideal those of us chasing serious horsepower.
- Each CTS Golf R downpipe is 100% tig welded, constructed using 3" T304 Seamless Stainless Steel, and includes installation hardware and stainless steel clamps.
- Lesser products can be had without stainless steel construction, or with seamed stainless steel, which can crack and decay over time.
- The CTS Turbo Golf R downpipe eliminates the factory downpipe, increases turbo spool up, and peak power.
- The increased piping diameter of 3" allows for exhaust gases to exit the turbo and wastegate with less turbulence which all result in more power and torque throughout the entire powerband.
- In any turbo vehicle an upgraded downpipe is a great idea, but as the Golf R is factory equipped with the powerful K04 turbocharger it is a particularly potent power adding modification.
- True 3" Stainless steel turbo-back exhaust
- Aggressive sound under hard driving, but subtle when cruising
- Water jet cut flanges
- CNC mandrel bent stainless steel piping
- Polished stainless steel exhaust tubing
- Adjustable 4" exhaust tips