CTS Turbo is pleased to announce the release of our Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) for the MK7 GTI. The CTS Turbo FMIC Kit for the MK7 GTI is an excellent upgrade for any stock or modified car.
Increasing the core volume and the intercooler placement has resulted in significant cooling improvements, including reduced heat soak and reduced charged air temperatures.
These improvements can be attributed to our large high-density intercooler core, and smooth flowing cast aluminum end tanks. This kit features an impressive bar and plate intercooler core, 4 ply silicon couplers, stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and requires no trimming to your OEM bumper or rebar!
– High Density bar and plate 450hp-capable intercooler core measuring 24″ x 8″ x 2.75″
– Smooth flowing cast end tanks
– 4 ply silicon couplers and stainless steel clamps
– No trimming to bumper or rebar
– Pressure Tested intercooler core
– Significant reductions in intake air temperature
– Increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire powerband
– Looks awesome!
NOTE: kit includes hardware and parts necessary to relocate the SAI pump and the outside air temperature sensor.
NOTE: FMIC kit does not fit vehicles with forwarding collision warning system (small black radar in the front grille)
This beautiful Audi R8 V10 Spyder is getting some love: APR Stage 1 …
Very clean B8 S4 getting an exhaust upgrade. AWE Touring exhaust with …
This Maserati had a failed shifter cable assembly. To replace it the …
All prices are in USD. © 2023 Speedlife Motorsport. Sitemap | Shopping Cart Software by BigCommerce