FX500 (Stage V) With Steel Flywheel:
- Custom built racing-only systems
- Holding capacity 200-400% over stock
- Built to your exact requirements
- High impact solid hub design
- SFI Approved on most race applications.
Typical benefits of a lightweight flywheel:
- Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
- CM uses High Carbon steel for the friction surface. (Replaceable on Aluminum Flywheels)
- CM Billet Aluminum and Steel Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2
All Clutch Masters clutch kits come complete with:
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool