Neuspeed sway bars give you the ultimate in handling with smooth mandrel bends, aerospace-quality steel and urethane bushings. Neuspeed sway bars reduce body roll during cornering without sacrificing ride comfort during straight-line cruising.
- 2 Hole adjustable bar
- Includes bolt-in subframe reinforcement brackets
- Gloss black powder coated solid bar
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA
- Actual part shown in photo
- Audi A4 Quattro and S4 rear suspension subframes should be inspected carefully prior to the installation of any rear anti-sway bar. If you find any fractures or cracks in the subframe, repair or replace the subframe prior to installing your new anti-sway bar.