The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range ?? where most performance drivers need it.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo kit now offers a choice of two filter types: the time proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable or the new dry paper media filter.
Dry filter features:
- A disposable Filter that will not sacrifice performance.
- Comparable airflow to our Oiled Cotton Filters with the same Great Protection.
- Last for up to 30,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air to clean off excessive debris.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has determined that the only siginificant restriction in the OE intake is the airbox. As a result, MAF location and original intake tract remain the same.
- Fits: 2008.5-up 2.0L TSI Audi A3(8P), TT (8J), VW CC, EOS, GTI, Jetta V & VI, Passat, Tiguan.
- CARB Exempt: Executive Order D-236-15
- This kit fits the newer 2.0L engines with air pump (engine code CBFA) that has the air filter box located in front of the battery.
- To determine if your vehicle is air pump equipped there would be a 1 1/4" tube on a 90 degree fitting located on the front side of the air filter box lid. PZEV & SULEV vehicles come with factory air pump.
- Use part number 65.10.91 for vehicles without air pump.