NOTE: JH Motorsports has seen many B6 S4 flywheels fall apart in some cases causing major damage to the transmission. This is why JHM built all its clutch and flywheel products around the new and updated B7 style flywheel and pressure plate. This way we can update all B6 owners to B7 spec components. Our complete kits fit ALL B6/B7 S4 4.2l V8s, we basically take the guesswork out of updating your B6 to B7 specs.
- FLYWHEEL - These are the latest and greatest OEM B7 (05.5 and up) flywheels. These are a direct replacement for 05.5 and up B7 S4s and an upgrade for 04-05 B6 S4s. So if you have a B7 or B6 with a beatup or broken flywheel and want the same dual mass flywheel as stock with a brand new OEM clutch this combo is for you. We only sell these OEM flywheels due to the high failure rate of the B6 S4 flywheel so it is best for them to upgrade to B7 flywheels. An added bonus to this upgrade for the B6 S4 owners is that with this flywheel you can now run a B7 S4/RS4 pressure plate that is in our JHM clutch and this OEM replacement kit. The higher clamp load pressure plate from the B7 S4/RS4 is not compatible with the OEM B6 flywheel, so you must run a JHM lightweight flywheel or a B7 S4 OEM flywheel.
- CLUTCH - These are OEM 05.5 and up B7 S4 clutch kits. They are a direct replacement for B7 S4 owners and an upgrade for B6 S4 owners. These clutches upgrade the B6 S4 with a pressure plate that has 400 lbs more clamp load.
Why an OEM flywheel and clutch? For some people they like the added mass that makes it easier to start from a stop with a heavy OEM flywheel. Some also like the whisper quiet operation when bogged below 1500 rpm. With an OEM clutch your car will operate just like it did when it came off the showroom floor. Even though this is not an upgrade for B7 S4 owners it is for a B6 S4 owner. Lightweigtht flywheels and performance clutches are not for everyone and we understand this, so we put this combo together for those just to upgrade back to brand new OEM specs with the latest and greatest parts.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
-OEM updated B7 26.5lb Flywheel
- New pilot bearing (already pressed in)
- OEM Flywheel to crank bolts
- OEM B7 S4/RS4 pressure plate
- OEM Organic disc
- Pressure plate to flywheel bolts
- Throwout bearing
- Clutch alignment tool.
NOTE: Flywheel to Crankshaft bolts must be torqued to 45 ft lbs plus an additional 90 degrees. Pressure plate to flywheel bolts must be torqued to 18 ft lbs and JHM recommends the use of loctite here as well. For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Note: JHM works hard to make all fitment charts as accurate as possible please read the product description to make sure this is correct for your vehicle.|
|Audi||S4 - B6||2003 - 2005|
|Audi||S4 - B7||2005 - 2009|