The BMW Repair Manual: 7 Series (E32): 1988-1994 is the only comprehensive, single source of service information, technical specifications, and wiring schematics available specifically for the BMW 7 Series from 1988 to 1994. The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a repair professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your E32 7 Series.
BMW 7 Series models and engines covered by this BMW repair manual:
- 735i: (M30 - 3.5 liter engine)
- 735iL: (M30 - 3.5 liter engine)
- 740i: (M60 - 4.0 liter engine, OBD II)
- 740iL: (M60 - 4.0 liter engine, OBD II)
- 750iL: (M70 - 5.0 liter engine)
Automatic (remove, install, external service)
- ZF 4 HP 22 EH
- ZF 4 HP 24 EH
- ZF A5S 560Z
Manual (remove, install, external service) Technical highlights:
- Getrag 260/6
- Maintenance procedures from brake fluid changes to resetting the Service Indicator. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
- Engine service, repair, and reconditioning, including valve clearance adjustment for 6-cylinder (M30) engine and camshaft timing chain setup and adjustment for V8 (M60) and V12 (M70) engines.
- Information for specific driveability problems for DME 1.2 (early and late), DME 1.3, DME 1.7, and DME 3.3 engine management systems, On-Board Diagnostics (OBD), and Electronic Throttle Control (EML).
- Suspension and brake system maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including ABS, traction control (ASC/ASC+T), self levelling suspension (LAD), and electronic damping control (EDC III).
- Automatic heating and air conditioning (IHKA) repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustments and repairs.
- Wiring schematics for circuits including power distribution, grounds circuits, and an expanded electrical component location section.
- Comprehensive BMW factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments and tightening torques that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals. Additional technical content
For additional technical content for the BMW 7 series from model years 1988 through 1994, visit our online technical library by clicking below.